Skyward Parent Tutorials
Skyward Parent Access Instructions
Career Institute of Technology
Families First
Skyward Live
PA Dept of Education
Recovery Revolution

Welcome to Pen Argyl Area School District Food Service Page


DISTRIBUTION – Beginning Monday, September 14 th , meals for hybrid students, when learning from home, and 100% online will be available for pick up at the Wind Gap Middle School bus loop on Mondays and Thursdays between 11:00-12:30. Please note: For hybrid students, meals will no longer be sent home for the next day or days while learning online.

FREE MEALS through the SSO program - Also beginning Monday, September 14 th , PAASD students are eligible to receive free breakfast and lunch on every school day, as provided by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) until funds are exhausted or June 30, 2021. This program is available to all children 18 years old and younger.


Non-Disscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at,  and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights,1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) Email: .

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.